A laptop is a technique for work, study, and leisure. Transformer laptops are popular in Poltava, as they are convenient in everyday life. We will tell you what are their advantages, features, and how to choose the right one.
Unusual form factor
The main difference from a classic laptop is that such a laptop easily turns into a tablet or desktop computer. The main types by form factor:
- In this case, the keyboard is detached from the screen. Use a gadget in the form of a tablet.
- Special hinges are installed between the keyboard and the display. The laptop folds in half. In this form, the keyboard is easy to use as a stand, it is convenient on the road when watching a movie while lying down.
- They fold like phones with this form factor. It can be converted from tablet to laptop with just a few steps.
The advantage of such laptops is two devices in one. For office tasks, use the keyboard option, and for leisure or travel options, a tablet is suitable.
When buying, you can additionally purchase a cover. It protects the body from scratches and minor damage. If you do not know which laptop to order in terms of form factor, go to the store, and look at the different options. This will help you choose a comfortable laptop.
Advantages of a transformer laptop
The technique is much lighter than classic models thanks to the body materials. The main advantages of such laptops:
- Transformer laptops are ergonomic, with a thin body. The equipment looks stylish and modern.
- Since the laptop weighs little, it is easy to always take it with you. This is true for students, schoolchildren, and office workers.
Top models are suitable for graphic designers because they have high screen performance. The cost depends on the parameters. For study and work, you can choose an inexpensive option with a standard “stuffing”.
When buying, be guided by the requirements for equipment and its purpose. For gaming and heavy programs, you need a productive laptop.
What to look for when choosing
The purchase rules are slightly different from the purchase of classic laptops. Pay attention to:
- autonomy – this is relevant if you plan to often take the device with you on long trips;
- performance – determines which programs the technician will “pull”;
- screen diagonal – usually transformer laptops with small displays;
- video card – on top models you can play heavy games.
Pay attention that the body does not creak or crack. Check the inputs, and charging performance. The presence of wireless technology increases the comfort of use. It is recommended to choose equipment from well-known brands.